Hey Curvies!😍
I just would like to share with you a crush that has been going on now for at least off and on for about 3 years. I have been hiding my feelings about this crush from my hubby because I know my relationship would be over if she really know how I feel about this crush. So let me tell you what happens when I see my crush. My eyes light up and I start grinning like a chest cat. Sometimes I feel like busting a move because my crush feels like something from back home that I been missing. When I see my crush it’s a must to get dolled up, go out and eat and see the sights. When it’s time for me to leave I feel sad because I don’t want it to end, but this last time I vowed I would tell my husband about my crush and it would only be fair. I am willing to risk my relationship for my crush. So here I go Curvies I would like to introduce you to my crush for the last 3 years that I will turn into a serious relationship.
😍😍😍😍
Comments
Post a Comment