Skip to main content

Nice Guys don’t exist. | Ladies, If your standards are high, change them.


There is no such thing as a ‘nice guy’. There are (1) men who share their flaws upfront & (2) males who hide flaws by acting ‘too nice’. A ‘bad boy’ & a ‘nice guy’ are the exact same manipulative man, playing a cliche role to get girls in bed. Behaving one way in public & another way in private.

image
"The Nice Guy That Exist are the Angels so to speak"
Genuine men have balance. He’s nice, yet blunt. Strong, yet calm. Take charge, yet non-controlling. Hood, yet law abiding. Protective, yet not possessive. Romantically aggressive.  A man with no ‘edge’ is hiding a cliffhanger. Here’s how you avoid the plot twist
If he’s boring, with no confidence & no assertiveness, he isn’t a ‘nice guy’ just because he texts you everyday. He’s a clingy, narcissistic male. This is why it’s never ok to call a woman ‘female’ or a man ‘male’. ‘Male’ & ‘female’ refers to the physical body only. ‘Man’ & ‘woman’ refers to the spirit we are, which controls the body it’s wrapped in. 
Any person who only views their self worth by their physical body parts, is a self-proclaimed female or male.
Pay attention to the red flags. If a man never disagrees, never has an opposing opinion, or never calls out your flaws; he’s not nice, he’s playing a beta role. Don’t wait blindly for the plot twist. Yell cut, end scene. Fin.
Men don’t switch up out of no where. Women must learn to be more loyal to warning signs she sees from the beginning, than she is to an inconsistent man’s potential he never lives up to.
A woman who respectfully questions things is sexy af to a man with nothing to hide. Call him out on his red flags & inconsistencies, to see if his love is stronger than his pride. How a man behaves under pressure is who he really is.
If that nice guy gets angry when you point out his inconsistency, it proves he’s a rageful narcissist playing a role. If that bad boy says he’s ok, yet passive aggressively throws tantrums after you catch him in a lie, it shows he’s a scorned coward, using a non-chalant ‘bad boy’ image to camouflage his bitterness.
If you’re a single woman & your standards are high, change them…by raising them even higher. That way, only a tall man with a high consistency level can reach your standards.
A loyal woman is not crazy. Over emotional. Smart mouthed or rude. She is a work of art, sculpted by the greatest artist in the universe. Art does not need to rhyme, make sense all the time, nor change its appearance to be accepted. Art is to be observed, studied, valued & appreciated for the uniqueness it is.
Dear future wife, I want to study your pages. Become fluent in your language the most. I taste the good & bad in you, & I want them both. You bring out the best flavor in me, flaws & all. I just want to savor you. You’re already whole, you don’t need a man to rescue you. 
 I just want you to love & fully accept the beautiful soul in your mirror, as much as I love her. May you, me & her love each other so deep, stay growing closer and better, together, for infinity forevers.

Comments

Popular

The Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Guide to Solving Relationship Problems

Hello there, friend. What’s that I hear? You’re pissed off at someone? Someone is pissed off at you? You have a fight in your life and you don’t know what to do? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s with your mom, your aunt, your best friend Stan, or maybe even the mailman, I’ve got the solution to all your relationship problems! Below is a “Choose Your Own Adventure” for resolving your conflict. Yes, my friend, your conflict is an adventure. A rage-infused shit-festering adventure full of four-letter words and smashed cell phone screens, I’m sure. But an adventure nonetheless. Simply start with the first question below and navigate yourself to the end. By the end, you’ll know exactly what to do about your conflict. If not, well then fuck you, buddy: How I usually handle conflict. But even if there’s not a flaming dumpster fire of a relationship in your life right now, reading through each decision tree is still a worthwhile exercise in not being a terrible hu...

WHY BEING AN ASSHOLE CAN BE A VALUABLE LIFE SKILL

Eighty years ago, researchers began one of the longest and most complicated projects to understand human behavior in history. It would take almost 50 years to complete. But their work would define an entire field of psychology. It started with an idea: that people have different fundamental character traits and these character traits are inherited and stable throughout one’s life. It was the idea of personality. The problem was that there was an infinite number of human behaviors, so how could you know what was caused by someone’s personality, and what was caused by all the shit going on around them? To test and find stable personality traits, researchers would have to make an exhaustive list of all of the possible human behaviors and then measure these behaviors in a lot of people over a very long time to determine what was fundamental personality and what was just noise and bullshit. The project started out humbly enough. In 1936, Gordon Allport and Henry Odbert pulled out a...

HAPPINESS IS NOT ENOUGH

Y ears ago, I knew one of those guys who seemed to always be happy and excited. He was always just that bundle of warm fuzzies. First to give you a hug. Always happy to see you. Complimented you about things that had no business being complimented. We’ll call him ‘Jon.’ Jon was like a dog, one of those rare people whose enthusiasm and unbridled joy is so unceasing that it actually becomes a little irritating at times. “Can you, just like… hate life a little?” I used to think to myself. And no, I wasn’t wearing eyeliner. Alas, it never happened. And I felt like an asshole for having such thoughts. I was just jealous, I decided. Or maybe worse: a bad person. But I never felt like a bad person for that long, because Jon was so damn fun and engaging, that you couldn’t help but be lifted up by his spirits. He always wanted to know what was going on in your life. He was always encouraging. He was always happy for you and proud of you, even when you weren’t happy or proud of yourself. ...